Darren Doane, director of the ground-breaking documentary, Collision, and box-office smash hit Unstoppable, returns with his most bold, uncensored, and provocative film to date.
The Free Speech Apocalypse exposes the strategies of the anti-God, anti-traditional, hyper-liberal elite and offers perspective on the cultural decay that has accelerated over the three years since Wilson’s visit to Indiana University.
Worst yet, The Free Speech Apocalypse demonstrates clearly the erosion of free speech and religious liberty in America. The right to hold your own opinions is vanishing at an alarming rate, and it’s time for ordinary Americans to wake up and speak out.
- Film Run Time: 90 minutes
- Bonus Features Run Time: 90 minutes
- "Brides vs. Biker Gangs"
- "The Tale of Two Sex Therapists"
- "Jefferson on Tyranny/Rawls on Utopia"
- MUSIC VIDEO: The Day Marriage Fell (Ichabod) - by the Jenny Geddes Band